Dave made A Joy List couple weeks ago, which was very interesting. "Joy" is a strange word to me, like the treasure box in an isolated island guarded by griffins and dragons, I would have to fight so hard to get it. Yet during this fight, I see another tresure, the manhood (Sherry my dear, this time I say man, I only mean man, opposite to woman). So the following is what I make and call, A Man List.
1. A man knows that earning the respect and honors from his fellows is prior to the love from women.
2. A man knows when and how to self-restrain.
3. A man will keep his faith when in adversity, and calm in prosperity.
4. A man will fight to the end for his family.
5. A man will not tolerate any harm to his loved one.
6. A man is free.
Well, those are what I can come up with right now. Perhaps you will prolong this list or make a better one.